Tags et Filtres
Résultats de la recherche3 résultat(s) trouvé(s) Trier par
Date de publication:31 Août 2009
The DECLIC mini-laboratory developed by CNES is scheduled to reach the International Space Station on 25 August, carrying a full set of equipment to study transparent materials and supercritical fluids like water in microgravity.
- DECLIC (3) Apply DECLIC filter
- Laboratory (1) Apply Laboratory filter
- Supercritical Remove Supercritical filter Supercritical
- Fluid (2) Apply Fluid filter
- Bernard zappoli (3) Apply Bernard zappoli filter
- ALI (1) Apply ALI filter
- HTI (1) Apply HTI filter
- DSI (1) Apply DSI filter
- CADMOS (2) Apply CADMOS filter
- Sebastien barde (1) Apply Sebastien barde filter
- archive (1) Apply archive filter
Date de publication:16 Novembre 2010
The DECLIC mini-laboratory developed by CNES has been operating aboard the International Space Station for a year, letting scientists perform experiments remotely from Earth and view matter in a new light.
Date de publication:13 Avril 2010
Installed on the International Space Station in September 2009, the DECLIC instrument developed by CNES has returned its first results. Thanks to DECLIC, scientists have determined the precise temperature at which water becomes supercritical water.